www.social-dome.co.uk cares about your privacy and wants to be transparent about how your data is used, when you place an order we may need to collect certain information to ensure we can carry out and process your order.
What sort of information do we collect and why?
• Your name – helps prevent fraud or if you agree to promotional emails we may send you emails and use your name in the email.
• Your email – to send you order updates and if you agree promotional offers.
• Your social network URL – to process your order we require this, so we know where to deliver your order, this URL and the quantity of your order may be passed onto a 3rd party to process your order.
• Your IP Address – This is to help prevent spam comments and reviews.
• Time and Date of order being placed – so we can try to keep to timescales set out.
How you can get access, delete or update your data. If your wishes to access delete or update any data we hold about you, then please Contact Us
How we secure, store and retain your data. We store your data for as long as is required to do so, once your data is no longer needed it will be deleted.
Transfer of data abroad. Your social network URL provided on order and what package you have ordered may be transferred to a 3rd party supplier abroad, this may be required to process your order.